Hey everyone! I’ve noticed that you all really love seeing how I decorate my Erin Condren life planner each week. So, considering how proud I was of last weeks I figured I’d show you what I did and the products I used! My main inspiration was the comic book themed paper pad I got from Michaels. The bottom and side border were papers I got in that pack. I believe the brand was Recollections; it was originally priced at $19.99 but with a coupon I only paid $12.00! The washi lining the top of the page was from Jo Ann fabrics for only $1 without a coupon. I used gold glitter tape to separate weekdays from the weekend as well as just frame the page. I got this particular tape in a variety pack from Michaels. It came with 16 different colored glitter tapes. It was $15 with a 40% off coupon!! And lastly, the Paper Mate Flair pens as well as the post it notes are from Target. I hope you all enjoyed! Thanks as always for reading ☆
Hey guys! So last week I was inspired to some nails for the start of spring! I tried my best to take photos as I went along so I could do a tutorial type post for you all. I apologize for the terrible lighting in advance, it was night time and I unfortunately had no natural light source.
These are the materials I used to create this flower-like nail!
- L’oreal nail color in 114 Rainy Piccadilly
- Sally Hansen quick dry top coat
- Seche Vite top coat
- Amazon nail art gems
To start the flower, I put a dot of Seche Vite on the spot where I wanted the gem to go. I then picked a yellow gold nail art gem up with a pair of tweezers and placed it on the small dot of top coat.
I then repeated the process by placing dots of top coat around the yellow stone. I created a feel of flower petals by placing teardrop shaped gems all around the yellow stone. You can do as many or as few as you like and in whatever color you have available!
And here’s the finished product!
I hope you all enjoyed, thanks as always for reading.
- I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden all over my lid & under eye. I then used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk all over as a base.
- I placed Inglots 361 eyeshadow all over my eye. On the outer corner I used a slightly darker peach shadow, Inglot 366 .
- In the crease I took a mix of Inglots 382 and 392 shadows and blended them up to my brow. In the innermost part of my crease I applied Sugarpills Poison Plum eyeshadow.
- I applied Sugarpills Supercharged Elektrocute Chromalust on the innermost part of my lid as well as under my lower eye. I patted the glitter on top of LA Splash Splash Proof sealer to make it stay in place and prevent fallout.
- On my tear duct I used MACs Unbasic White and blended it up into the other shadows.
- Under my eyes I blended from the Poison Plum in the outer corner into the peach Inglot shades I applied previously.
- For liquid liner I used my Physicians Formula Eye Booster. I also applied my L’oreal Miss Manga mascara to my lashes and my NYX jumbo pencil in Milk to my waterline.
Thanks as always for reading ☆
Hey guys! So as you may have noticed Wednesdays are my only days that I have the time to take/edit photographs for my blog. Today I really wanted to take some outfit photos but unfortunately living in Boston surrounded by mountains of snow, there aren’t many places to take nice outfit photos.
I had the idea of taking photos surrounded by the snow but unfortunately it is too tall to even walk in; so I found the next best thing. I managed my way out on to my fire escape, created a make-shift tripod and went to town. I really think the photos came out nicely and I hope you guys do too!
Top: 6 Dollar Shirts (sounds sketchy but their stuff is quality I assure you)
Vest: Levi’s (studded myself)
Hoodie: Gypsy Warrior
Thigh Highs: Urban Outfitters
Hat: Neck Deep (got at a show)
Shoes: Topshop (borrowed)
As for makeup; My eyeshadows were from the Urban Decay Pulp Fiction palette and my lipstick was OCC Vintage Lip Tar lined with black lip liner.
I hope you all enjoyed this post! Let me know what you think 🙂
I hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend! I got lots of positive feedback from my last Erin Condren decorating post so I figured maybe you’d all enjoy another! This is probably my favorite week I’ve decorated thus far. I think it is simple but still interesting and aesthetically pleasing!
Lets take a closer look!
Almost all the materials used were from Michaels & JoAnn Fabrics
The DCWV paper stack I found for only 3 bucks at JoAnn’s. I love this stack because it is full of gorgeous blue and white metallic/glitter papers.
Behind that is a Minds Eye paper stack I got for only a dollar at Michaels. This is where I found the blue ombre I used at the bottom of this weeks pages.
And finally the Love Letters sticker book was also only $1 from Michaels. All I used from this were the small turquoise heart stickers.
I got my 18 pack of Papermate Flair pens from Target for about $15. I know it sounds expensive but I really wanted to get all the colors at once and for 18 of the best pens I’ve ever used I feel it wasn’t a bad price.
I got the numbered sticky notes at Target dollar spot. I really love these because I’ll usually use my post its for homework assignments for the week and the numbered lines were helpful.
The candy Stick Marker page flags are from the Ginger eBay store. I believe they were only a dollar and are so cute!
Lastly I used the AC glitter tape to frame the week as well as block off the weekend. I got a large pack of these glitter ribbons at Michaels for around $15 I believe (but I used a coupon of course).
I really hope this was helpful or interesting to you guys!
Thanks as always ☆
Hey everyone! As I’m sure all of you have seen, Lady Gaga did an amazing rendition of The Sound of Music during the Academy Awards last Sunday night. As soon as they panned in on her makeup I was obsessed. It was beautiful and simple & went perfectly with the color of her dress, hair and her sparkling new engagement ring. Here was what I came up with! I used a collection of MAC, Naked Cosmetics, Sugarpill, the Balm and OCC to create my own version of Gaga’s twinkling Oscar makeup. Eye Shadow
- As always I applied my Urban Decay Primer Potion in the shade Eden all over both eyes from lid to brow.
- Of course I forgot to photograph, but next I applied a thin layer of MAC’s Rubenesque paint pot all over my eye lids. It is a soft rose gold shadow base perfect for shimmery neutral looks.
- For the inner portion of my eyelid I used the Balm’s Stand-Offish shadow from their Nude’tude palette. I then blended MAC’s All That Glitters shadow into the outer portion of my eye lid.
- As a blending color for my crease I used my staple MAC Kid eyeshadow and softly faded it from my crease to my brow. In the photo of Gaga the colors were very warm so for my outer corner color I used the Balm’s Sexy eyeshadow which is a deep burgundy color.
- I used MAC’s Vanilla eyeshadow to blend all these colors down from my brow bone into a nice gradient. As for the inner corners I used MAC’s Nylon shadow for a nice bright frosty sheen.
- Under my eyes I repeated the same process with the darkest colors on the outer corner and lightest colors towards my inner eye.
- On top of the lightest shadows I patted a bit of Naked Cosmetics Pink duochrome pigment on with my finger for the sparkling opal sheen her makeup had.
- For the base of this silver I used a mixing medium to apply Sugarpill’s Tiara chromalust pigment in a thick wing.
- I then used my LAsplash splashproof sealer to apply a combination of the loose Tiara pigment as well as Naked Cosmetics silver reflects glitter all over the previously applied liner.
- On top of the silver wing I used my Physicians Formula Eye Booster pen to apply a thin black wing along the lash line.
- For mascara I applied Urban Decay’s Perversion.
- Finally, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in the shade Milk to brighten my waterline.
- First I moisturized using my EOS strawberry lip balm.
- I filled my lips with NYX’s Pale Pink lip liner.
- For lipstick I mixed OCC’s lip tars in Interlace, Zhora and Vintage to create a nice mauve lip.
And here’s the final look! I hope you all enjoyed! Let me know what you guys thought of her performance as well as your opinion on her recent casting to the next season of American Horror Story! Thank you as always for reading ♥︎